Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cover Letter

Brock Rysdahl
105 George Street
Marshall, MN 56258
Phone: (507) 532-7259
rysdahl@live.com


Saturday, April 05, 2008


Paul Rysdahl
Partner
Rysdahl Farms
Clarkfield, MN, 56223


Dear Mr. Rysdahl:

Through the use of this letter, I would like to announce my desire to return to Rysdahl Farms for another summer of employment. I am sure we both agree that I was a hard worker last year and after you have reviewed my enclosed resume, you will surely agree that I am fully qualified to fill the farm hand position for another summer.

My employment at your farm last summer helped me acquire a number of new skills, all of which should be useful in this coming summer. Also, my employment at kmart has furthered my sense of time management and my ability to work independently. I feel that I will be able to get even more work done this summer and I am ready for the opportunity.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,


Brock Rysdahl

No comments: